18 August 2007

The Race Begins

As if I didn't have enough to do in my life.......I volunteered to host the Kootenai County, ID Genealogy Trails website. So I'm asking.....no I'm BEGGING all my fellow genealogy and blogger pals to help me out. I need records that I can transcribe and place on our website. If you have the time and would like to transcribe please let me know. I could certainly use all the help I can get. I'm not foolish enough to think I can do this on my own, but I'm going to try and make this work.

At this point I need any and all records, biographies, census, cemetery, school, military, and vital records that I can get my hands on. If you have only the records of your family, please consider sending me the information so that it can be added.

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help out!

No comments:

Followers

Twitter Followers

BlogCatalog