- AnceStories: Rightfully so this lovely lady has recieved several blogger awards. She does a wonderful job on her blog. Along with sharing stories of her research on her family, she also shares helpful hints and tips. I have had the priveledge of meeting Miriam Midkiff. She does live near me and has done a great deal to expand my knowledge in genealogy and introduce me to others who have done the same.
- Genea-Musings: It is beyond me where this man find the time and the material for his blog. He is like a little energizer bunny in the genealogy blogging world. Everytime I click on his blog I am sure to find another helpful new tid bit.
- Creative Gene: Repeatidly brings all all together as we post on a particular topic in the Carnival of Genealogy. Sometime the Carnival is hosted on other sites, but this is the home of the COG. Always wonderful stories to read.
- footnoteMaven: No list would be complete if I didn't mention footnoteMaven.She is also the author of Shades of the Depart also a wonderful blog to read.
- Genealogy Traces: Judith Shubert is a wonderful story teller. Most of what she writes about is her ancestors, their stories and sharing their photos. It's just a lovely blog to relaxe to with a cup of coffee in the mornings and read. Of course she just is overflowing with stories and couldn't just stop at one, so you will also find her other blog Tennessee Memories just as wonderful to read.
09 May 2009
Just some of my favorite blogs
As the title say the following are just some of my favorite blogs. I don't have the time to write about all the wonderful genealogy bloggers there are out there.